First Wednesday of each month at St Barnabus Episcopal
2201 SW Vermont Street
for meeting of
Wed, May 3
2. Approval of Agenda,
3. Review of last month’s Meeting Minutes. Duane Hunting See Hillsdale web site http://explorepdx.com/hna.html and the new site at http://www.hna-pdx.com
4. Multnomah County will present the current plans for the study of the Sellwood Bridge replacement and how that might affect traffic in our part of the city.
5. Schools Update - Pan SW Concerns about the course the school board is taking.
6. Marketing Plan for the opening of #39 route through Hillsdale-
7. We have a new web site, discussion of where we should go with it? Joe Vanderveer
8. Update on the Wilson Signage work. Look for photos of possible signs on the new Hillsdale Web Site.
9. Update on Stephens Creek Walkway project. Don Baack
10. Update of the efforts to retain Fulton Park Community Center
January 4, 2005
Agenda approved. Minutes of December meeting approved.
Bertha Station. Duane
Dan Saltzman, City Commissioner,
SWNI. Glenn Bridger.
SW Trails. Don
Hillsdale Sign caps,
SWHRL. Don Baack.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:10.
Submitted by John Gould,
of previous meetings