February 1, 2006
1. Convened at 7:04 pm by President, Don
2. Bertha Triangle Housing Development:
Sheila Greenlaw-Fink made some short opening remarks, and introduced the
rest of the presentation team. She stated that funding for the project
had been received. Robin Scholetzky explained that the naming committee
had meet on January 26th, but that there were still a few things on the
chosen name to check out before it could be announced to the public.
Craig Kelley explained the status of the geo-technical work, the pre-application
conference held in December, and that the brown field process would be
continuing. Bill Wilson presented the design to the group which consists
of 51 units, below grade parking for 37 cars, commercial space at the corner,
central courtyard between the two buildings, community meeting room space,
and many of the “green architectural elements such as the following:
3. Metro’s Proposed Park Priorities – Don Baack explained the meeting on Friday and the focus on Hillsdale to lake Oswego Trail with bridge at Stephan’s creek. He also discussed the land acquisition at Hillsdale Park.
4. SWHRL – Hillsdale Boundary Proposal – Don Baack, Aloha Wyse, and bill Joseph explained that the boundary solution in the recent e-mail was out for comment, which must be in by February 24th, 2006. Aloha went on to describe more detail of the process and the methods to review the comments received.
5. HNA Bylaws – Bill Joseph gave a brief overview of the changes being made to the Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Bylaws to better match the City requirements from ONI. Copies will be available very soon.
Adjourned: 9:10 pm
HNA Home Page